If you happen to be in the market for a new property, it’s important to establish a viable plan of attack with regards to your research methodology and valuation approach, especially when taking into account the fact that there are thousands of properties for sale across the UK on a year-round basis.
In this regard, you’ll be best served by partnering with a team of renowned estate agents in Kensal Rise, but you’ll have to conduct some cursory research to ensure that your firm of choice is resourceful, knowledgeable, and well-established within the local community.
Fortunately, this brief exposé will help you do just that!
Step One – Look for Experience and Accreditations
Right from the beginning, you’ll want to focus on finding real estate companies that are not only seasoned and time-tested, but also endorsed and certified by the proper regulatory agencies. Shown below are the salient aspects you should seek out:
- Generational family-owned business
- At least 50 years’ experience (some of the best-rated firms have been around since the 1920s)
- Regulated by the RICS
- ARLA licensed member
- NAEA licensed member
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- The National Approved Letting Scheme
Step Two – Ensure a Wide Range of In-House Specialities
Next, you’ll want to make sure your firm of choice is multitalented, versatile, and adaptable, especially if your property plans are unrefined and open-ended. With this notion in mind, feel free to use the suite of services shown below as a theoretical blueprint of sorts:
- Comprehensive property sales
- Home and apartment letting services
- Inclusive property management services
- Block Service Charge Management
- Full-blown professional surveys, assessments, and appraisals
- Party Wall matters
- Leasehold Enfranchisement valuations
Step Three – Seek Out a Robust Online Platform
To ensure a streamlined and intuitive process, it’s in your best interests to ascertain a local firm that can provide the following value-added benefits:
- Property alerts for real-time notifications about local listings.
- Easy-to-use search portal with an ample assortment of filters and inputs to help you find the perfect property in your vicinity.
- Wide selection of properties including commercial units, single flats, residential houses, blocks of flats, and ground rent collections, just to name a few.
- Extensive service network covering north, south, and east London, in addition to the area west of London as well.