If you are ready to sell your property, you can simplify the process. It just depends on the company you hire to sell your house. Today, you do not have to pay confusing percentages when your property sells. Instead, you only need to secure the services of a fixed fee agent.
Why a Fixed Fee Package Is Better
When fixed fee estate agents in Chichester sell your home, you can realise a number of benefits. These benefits include the following:
- If your house does not sell, you do not owe a fee.
- You receive personal service through the entire home selling process.
- Fixed fee packages feature daytime, evening, and weekend house viewings.
- You receive feedback about a viewing within 24 hours.
- You can obtain advice on solicitors, surveyors, and mortgages form you estate agent.
- Agents have experience in all facets of sales negotiations and, therefore, can obtain the best price for your property.
You can sell your house without compromising on service. When you pay a fixed fee, you can choose from a standard or enhanced package. The enhanced package allows you to use glossy brochures and drone photography to sell your house.
Know What to Expect When You Sell Your House
Whichever package you select, you will also be able to provide potential buyers with a standard brochure, photos, floorplans, and sales information on several sites online. If you want to know what benefits you are receiving when you sell your house, it is best to use an estate agent firm that offers fixed fee services.