For decades on end, locksmiths were relied upon to cut keys, replace locks, and help with lockout situations but it’s worth noting that today’s professionals are able to do far more than these simple tasks. As a matter of fact, contemporary locksmiths are the foremost security experts in the present-day landscape.
Why Are Locksmiths So Crucial?
According to a recent study conducted across the UK, having a private security specialist at the ready is now more important than ever before:
- The frequency of theft in the UK has surged by upwards of 13% since the middle of 2016.
- The typical losses resulting from a robbery or break-in range from £1,800 all the way up to £4,000 and beyond.
- Roughly 70% of all burglaries occur in domestic properties and 27% take place in private proprietorships.
- Homes and businesses without contemporary security implements are 300% more likely to be burglarised.
As such, it’s in your best interests to establish a close-knit relationship with a renowned lock and key expert in your vicinity.
What Can My Local Locksmith Do for Me?
Simply by partnering with one of the trustworthy locksmiths in SE9, you’ll gain immediate access to a dextrous expert that can handle all of the following tasks:
- Implementing robust uPVC locking equipment and fabricating new keys
- Replacing broken or rickety windows with highly secure panes
- Installing cutting-edge security systems, burglar alarms, keypads, and other advanced apparatus
- Facilitating comprehensive tenant management services and other commercial responsibilities
- Conducting repairs and refurbishments following a robbery or break-in.
- Helping you gain access to any area, vehicle, or storage system during a lockout
However, this brief list barely scratches the surface of what these resourceful professional can do; be sure to reach out to a reputable locksmith in your area as soon as possible for a personalised consultation.